Sender:darkfact95
Date/Time:2006-Mar-23 09:02:00
Subject:Re: How to upload panoramas?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: How to upload panoramas? darkfact95 2006-Mar-23 09:02:00
By related you mean contest? I've seen many panos that people have
that are not related to Energy, Market place or boarders...

So?
Btw I already have my panos on my server. But how can I link them to
WWP ? And where can I upload the small preview image and write the
discription of my panos?

thanks.

--- In #removed#, "Brooks Leffler" <kyteman@...> wrote:

> --- In #removed#, "darkfact95" <3azeez@> wrote:
>
> > Where can I upload some of the panos so people can view them on my
> > profile?
>
> You'll have to host your own panos that aren't related to the WWP.
You can put a link to your