Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2006-Mar-23 09:30:00
Subject:Re: How to upload panoramas?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: How to upload panoramas? Hans Nyberg 2006-Mar-23 09:30:00
On 23/3-2006, at 10.02, darkfact95 wrote:

> By related you mean contest? I've seen many panos that people have
> that are not related to Energy, Market place or boarders...
>
> So?
> Btw I already have my panos on my server. But how can I link them to
> WWP ? And where can I upload the small preview image and write the
> discription of my panos?

WWP is not a contest. There is no competition between the submitters
involved.

Please red the guidelines on the startpage for the current event here.
http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp/practical/NextEvent.html

If you follow this guide everything is explained
Just follow the link at the bottom of the page on How to upload and edit

You can only submit 1 panorama to the current Event with the theme
"Borders"

Hans Nyberg
<http://www.panoramas.dk> Panoramas.dk - Features Fullscreen QTVR
email:  #removed#