Sender:Art Baltrotsky
Date/Time:2006-Apr-10 03:40:00
Subject:Re: WWP Date Problem

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP Date Problem Art Baltrotsky 2006-Apr-10 03:40:00
Landis-

I understand the significance of shooting panoramas within the time
frame of the "event" and all of my other contributions have been made
within their allotted time frame. I was hoping that you would make an
exception for this particular panorama. The "event" that I
photographed for the WWP project was absolutely perfect for the
borders theme. I traveled to Bangalore, India to photograph the
largest mass meditation in world history. 2.5 million people came
from 144 countries spanning 6 continents to unite with political
leaders from around the globe and 1000 religious leaders from just
about every religion on the planet. Every political and religious
border of friends and enemies were removed for this once-in-lifetime
gathering for WORLD PEACE. This was a monumentally historic event
that should be included in the borders project. It also ads a
completely new geographic area to your World Wide Panorama Project -
southern India. The only flaw was that it took place 24 days prior to
the borders "event". I'm begging you to PLEASE allow this panorama in
the "event". Please make an exception for this historic "event". I
was unable to create another panorama during the borders "event" time
frame because I had just returned from my trip to India and was
completely overwhelmed with a backlog of work. I also never thought
it would be a problem for you to make an exception to the time frame.
I've never missed one of your "events" since I started shooting them
and I don't ever want to miss one. Removing my panorama would
eliminate me from the borders "event". PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make an
exception!

Thank you for considering to keep my panorama!

-ART

Art Baltrotsky
314 N. Main Street
Berlin, MD 21811