Sender:grant
Date/Time:2006-May-08 22:51:00
Subject:Re: Dunblane Cathedral - Indoors and Outdoors

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Dunblane Cathedral - Indoors and Outdoors grant 2006-May-08 22:51:00
Hi Serge,

Thankyou for the feedback. I'm hoping that a bit more practice with
PTMac and a decent tripod might help with a few of the problems -
would a zenith alignment problem be helped by this?

Is sharpening best done in photoshop or by a camera setting or
another solution?

kind regards

grant

there is some history on http://www.dunblanecathedral.org.uk about