Sender:pau
Date/Time:2006-Jun-15 14:22:00
Subject:Re: recommendations for a good priced (sub $1000) dig cam for panos

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: recommendations for a good priced (sub $1000) dig cam for panos pau 2006-Jun-15 14:22:00
I use the 350D and peleng combo and I'm pretty happy by now. I shot 6
at -5 and the zenit. full 360.
And for the manual lens, for doing panoramic photos is recomendable
turn any auto lens to manual, and the focus have a very wide deph and
I keep it almost fixed with the 8mm fisheye.
Anyone else using it?

pau valiente
www.pau.cc

El 15/06/2006, a las 13:57, chris escribi?: