Sender:Markus Altendorff
Date/Time:2006-Jun-27 22:42:00
Subject:Re: problem with safari opening small qt

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: problem with safari opening small qt Markus Altendorff 2006-Jun-27 22:42:00
dudu tresca wrote:

> Sorry folks
> I've tryed now: it works fine on Safari!!! ??? I've used "refresh"
> beforewith no sucess.

Had the same effect just now, as i've re-blended my pano
with Enblend to get rid of most of the "blowing leaves"
blend-ghosts. It wouldn't show the new files.
Why? Because there's a separate cache for Quicktime, which
may be several (hundred) MB large, and will not respond to
Safari's standard refresh command. You can turn that cache
off and/or empty it by using the "plugin settings" pop-up
while a quicktime movie is playing.

-Markus