Sender:dudu tresca
Date/Time:2006-Jun-27 23:38:00
Subject:Re: problem with safari opening small qt

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: problem with safari opening small qt dudu tresca 2006-Jun-27 23:38:00
Thank Marcus for the trick
[ ] s

Dudu

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Markus Altendorff
  To: #removed#
  Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 7:42 PM

  dudu tresca wrote:

  > Sorry folks
  > I've tryed now: it works fine on Safari!!! ??? I've used "refresh"
  > beforewith no sucess.

  Had the same effect just now, as i've re-blended my pano
  with Enblend to get rid of most of the "blowing leaves"
  blend-ghosts. It wouldn't show the new files.
  Why? Because there's a separate cache for Quicktime, which
  may be several (hundred) MB large, and will not respond to
  Safari's standard refresh command. You can turn that cache
  off and/or empty it by using the "plugin settings" pop-up
  while a quicktime movie is playing.

  -Markus

  E-mail classificado pelo Identificador de Spam Inteligente.
  Para alterar a categoria classificada, visite o Terra Mail