Sender:Andy Alpern
Date/Time:2004-May-30 09:43:00
Subject:Re: Unlisted World Heritage

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Unlisted World Heritage Andy Alpern 2004-May-30 09:43:00
Very cool!
I heard about this cemetery when i was in Cairo a few years ago. At
that time it was in danger of being built over or something like that.
I could do one at the Mount of Olives and link them together.
actually,,,,i just realized that i have an 'old' one from
there..(excuse the low res!)
http://israelvr.net/sites/jlem/mtolives_frameset.html

peace,
andy