Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2006-Jun-30 16:43:00
Subject:Re: Gardens - Object Vr's

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Gardens - Object Vr's Landis 2006-Jun-30 16:43:00
>I wanted to ask and see if anyone else is working on an Object VR for
>the event?
>
>How are you dealing with size limitations.
>
>Here is my link
>http://128.32.102.88:8090/gen/edit/wwp606/html/MattSmith.html
>
>Thanks
>Matt Smith

Matt,

Really neat idea - a great object.  All you're missing is the baby
playing in the dirt.  :)

The way I would suggest dealing with the file sizes is making a
simple single-row object for the small size object and using
higher-quality/more images and a possible multi-row for the
fullscreen.  You can go up to almost 3MB for the fullscreen.

We realize that objects are much harder to create as a small file
size.  We've made exceptions in the past for object movies and will
continue to given a good example.  If you need an exception, please
email us off list and we'll work with you on this.
#removed# will go to all the admins.

Hope this helps,
Landis