Sender:B Yen
Date/Time:2006-Jul-01 00:56:00
Subject:Re: so has the gardens even event ended?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: so has the gardens even event ended? B Yen 2006-Jul-01 00:56:00
I uploaded 1 gardon pano..it's waiting for administrator approval.

I can't seem to find a link, to upload 2nd, 3rd, 4th panos.  I don't
get it.

Does the 1st pano need to be approved, before I can upload succeeding
panos?

The UI (user interface) for the WWP is terrible, very non-intuitive.
My brain hurts, just from navigating that monstrosity.