Sender:Uri Cogan
Date/Time:2006-Jul-01 03:57:00
Subject:Re: so has the gardens even event ended?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: so has the gardens even event ended? Uri Cogan 2006-Jul-01 03:57:00
B Yen wrote:

> I uploaded 1 gardon pano..it's waiting for administrator approval.
> I can't seem to find a link, to upload 2nd, 3rd, 4th panos. I don't
> get it.
>
> .

You can upload only one pano in two copies, a small version <700Kb and a
full-screen version <2Mb

The rules (http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp/practical/Rules.html) say:

*Single-nodes only*. This is a file size/bandwidth consideration. You
can use url-hotspots to make your panorama on this site the beginning
page of a multi-node series, as long as the other nodes are on another
site (URL-hotspots should open a new browser window).