Sender:Harald Walker
Date/Time:2004-Jun-14 12:30:00
Subject:Re: Stelling of Amsterdam, my subject

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Stelling of Amsterdam, my subject Harald Walker 2004-Jun-14 12:30:00
Hi,

I had the same in mind but we are on vacation, so I will be in France,
taking a panorama.

It is not too difficult to visit the Muiden Fortress, Pampus or the
Weesp Fortress.

http://www.walker-online.com/travel/Netherlands/Muiden/Muiden-Muiderslot...

As far as I understand, the Fortress of Naarden
http://www.walker-online.com/travel/Netherlands/North_Holland/Naarden/Na...

does not belong to the stelling of Amsterdam, but belongs to the New
Dutch Water Defence Line.

Regards,

Harald