Sender:Robert Bilsland
Date/Time:2006-Jul-13 09:20:00
Subject:Re: No badges for us please.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: No badges for us please. Robert Bilsland 2006-Jul-13 09:20:00
Dave,

I'm not really for having the Gold / Silver / Bronze categories as I
feel this could cause some feeling of elitism and thats the last thing
I would want to cause in this group. I originally posted the idea just
to have a logo (call it a badge, button, whatever) to show that I was
proud to be playing a part in this wonderful community event. An image
that would carry a personal feeling, something that linked back to the
WWP site and stood out some way from other links on a page.

I'm not saying that the current general WWP logo isn't good enough but
if someone came to my site and saw that I was proud to be a part of
something then I would hope they might be more likely to click it to
find out more.

I am proud of what I have created over the previous events and proud
to be a part of this wonderful community.

Bob Bilsland.
http://www.panoramasunlimited.com