Sender:Sacha Griffin
Date/Time:2006-Jul-16 19:35:00
Subject:Re: badge for participants

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: badge for participants Sacha Griffin 2006-Jul-16 19:35:00
All you need is the psd to save the appropriate matte color.

Question: Is there an official badge yet? If so where.

Photoshop
Save for Web, click on the matt color box on the right side, and choose
your background.

If you don't have photoshop and need a specific color, I or someone
else can help you out.

Sacha

> I don't know how to do this myself, but I'm sure it's possible. Could
> someone write a PHP script that could accept a background colour and
> then dynamically generate a badge for us to use. Mind you most of us
> have access to a paint package and would be able to do this ourselves.
>
> Bob Bilsland.
> http://www.panoramasunlimited.com
>
> --- In #removed#, Pat Swovelin <Panoramas@...> wrote:
> >
> > Erik Krause wrote:

> of the
> around the
> don't
> > >
> > > You can use a PNG where there are semi-transparent areas
possible.

> > The problem with that is that the world's dominant browser (gag me)
IE