Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2006-Jul-17 23:39:00
Subject:Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site Hans Nyberg 2006-Jul-17 23:39:00
On 18/7-2006, at 0.55, Carl von Einem wrote:

>  Sorry Hans, but this reminds me of a JS style of making others belief
>  that your own hidden interests are theirs. Shame on you. That site is
>  directly connected to your economical interests.
>
>  > I can not see any stats on the WWP but I can see how many visitors I
>  > have received at my own site from my 10 pages at the WWP.
>  > During all 2006 until now I have had only 52 visitors, My guess
> most of
>  > them come from other people participating.
>
>  You make money from clicks to your site(s) and want to push the wwp
>  community in a direction most of those are not really interested in.

Really Carl
Before you write use your brain.

When you ad more content to the current fullscreenQTVR (it has been
online for 2 years)
you dilute the the traffic.
I will get less traffic as there will be much more content to choose
from.

Remember it is no promotion or linking from WWP to FullscreenQTVR  but
I promote fullscreenQTVR with links from almost every page at
panoramas.dk.

I would be much more interrested in keeping it as it is if I should
think on economical interests.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
commercial photographer