Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2006-Jul-18 23:11:00
Subject:Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site G. Donald Bain 2006-Jul-18 23:11:00
On Jul 18, 2006, at 1:32 AM, bruce_hemming wrote:

>  Don and the team are the owners

We would rather be thought of as the "guardians" of the project, each
individual piece of which belongs to the participants.

> To remind yourself of what WWP has done for you try this - Google
> your own name.

Pretty impressive isn't it?

It is the cyber-age equivalent of Andy Warhol's (1979) quote "In the
future everyone will be famous for fifteen minutes." We can now all
be found on the web and show our art to the world.

Don