Sender:Tudor Jenkins
Date/Time:2006-Aug-15 10:20:00
Subject:RE: Transportation...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Transportation... Tudor Jenkins 2006-Aug-15 10:20:00
Hans,

In uk they don't let you take photos before you get through customs on
arrival but once through there are always lots of people taking pictures of
their loved ones arriving. Incredibly a few years ago I came through customs
and witnessed a fellow traveler greeting his family, both of them looking
through viewfinder of videocameras!  Not sure what the rules are this week
though.

Maybe an English thing, but there are always really geeky types at end of
runway (on public space outside perimeter fence) 'spotting' planes which
involves taking photos and recording plane types. Not sure if it made news
in your part of world but a few years ago a bunch of these guys pursued
their hobby in Greece and got arrested for spying - the Greeks couldn't
believe that it was possible for people to document planes as a leisure
activity!

Cheers

Tudor

http://GardenPhotos.eu <http://gardenphotos.eu/>