Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Jun-20 14:12:00
Subject:Re: Shots last week?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Shots last week? Landis 2004-Jun-20 14:12:00
John,

I've taken many panoramas at quite a few places on these lists.  What
I think I'm going to do if I have the time is put together a separate
web page linking to all the panoramas I've done of World Heritage
Sites and tentative Sites and have a link to that from my WWP page.

I'm on my way to Yosemite NP right now in order to have a panorama
taken this weekend to incorporate into the project.

-Landis