Sender:Jean-Marc Paratte
Date/Time:2006-Aug-24 12:05:00
Subject:Re: Peleng 8mm on a Nikon D50

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Peleng 8mm on a Nikon D50 Jean-Marc Paratte 2006-Aug-24 12:05:00
Remove the back optional filter.
For example, with filter installed, mirror fail on D80.

Use-it at F16 for sharp image but with lot of flares...
Use-it at F3.5 for blur result but no flares...
Adjust adapter for best focus result...

Example at F8 and adjusted Nikon adapter:
http://www.items.ch/panoramas/panorama.asp?filenum=311&hq=312

Jean-Marc