Sender:Mark D. Fink
Date/Time:2006-Oct-02 18:06:00
Subject:RE: My transportation submission

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: My transportation submission Mark D. Fink 2006-Oct-02 18:06:00
Hi Arnaud,

I?m glad my take on ?Transportation? makes sense!

My computer is custom built that is about four years old. It has an Athlon
XP 2100, 1GB of RAM a primary disk that is 120GB and two 400GB disks in a
striped RAID array. I have two video cards with two monitors so that I can
have a little more elbow room while working on the big panos. 8^)

Thanks,

Mark

www.pinnacle-vr.com <http://www.pinnacle-vr.com/>

www.northernlight.net <http://www.northernlight.net/>

Hi Mark,

Beautiful resolution. If i read the context in which it was taken i have
no problem with the subject for me the theme is respected.

Just for the fun what kind of machine do you have ? :-)

Arnaud

Mark D. Fink a ?crit :

<http://128.32.102.88:8090/gen/live_preview/wwp906/html/MarkFink.html.>