Sender:roger_d_williams
Date/Time:2006-Oct-06 08:41:00
Subject:Re: How long before uploads become visible?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: How long before uploads become visible? roger_d_williams 2006-Oct-06 08:41:00
--- In #removed#, "roger_d_williams" <roger@...> wrote:

> Excuse my ignorance, but I notice that even some time after
uploading
> my normal and full-screen panoramas they are not visible. At first
> thought it might be a quirk of Opera, my favourte browser, but
> Firefox has the same problem. I toggle from the upload screen to
the
> preview screen using the "Click here to open a new window with a
> preview including the QTVR" but the QTVRs don't show up. Is this
just
> a matter of time? Or do I need to save and submit for approval
before
> that is possible? I'm a bit reluctant to do that in case it
prevents
> me fine tuning the map location, which I see from Google is 100
yards
> or so adrift.

Well, to answer my own question, it seems that the upload and editing
pages are designed to work with Microsoft Internet Explorer. They
work fine with this, but I cannot toggle to the QTVR displays with
either Opera (9.01) or Firefox (the latest beta). I so rarely use MIE
that I hadn't realised the pages would work with it.

Roger