Sender:Andrew
Date/Time:2004-Jun-24 05:19:00
Subject:Re: QT with Windows ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: QT with Windows ? Andrew 2004-Jun-24 05:19:00
Sven,

> But it is a fact that MAC user have the benefit of
> more QT tools.

I'm not quite sure about this. The only benefit are nice buttons they have (joke)

> I struggle with the requirement of autopan in the QT
> VRs. I try to
> use PANOCUBE with that sprite thing but no success
> so far.

You started the similar thread on PanoCube's board too and disappeared while I trying to help you there...

> Means I can produce a VR mov, thats all. No sound,
> no autopan,
> nothing :-(

Sound (play sound to be more precise) + autopan - are two sprites. With PanoCube you could embed one.

=Andrew Jakowleff