Sender:jesselee
Date/Time:2004-Mar-16 15:21:00
Subject:Re: Why couldn't.....

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Why couldn't..... jesselee 2004-Mar-16 15:21:00
Hello, all WWPano members,

Although I have been working as a professional panographer for 6 years, and have taken for thousands of panoramas, I feel more and more nervous as the day is coming close. However every body, every panographers from all over the world, let's make our lens cleaned, our batteries well recharged, The day will become our festival, and WWPANO website will become the focus of the whole world!

One of our panographers, Mr. Xu Jiannian, had just come back from Taiwan last weekend, he took back a lot of beautiful panoramas shoot there: http://www.chinavrnews.net/full/taiwan/index.html   Enjoy full screen QTVR!

Best Wishes and Good Luck for WWPano!

Jesse Lee
www.chinavrnews.net/news/index_e.htm
Beijing, China