Sender:Mahmood Rashid
Date/Time:2007-Jan-24 05:29:00
Subject:Re: snowy hills

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: snowy hills Mahmood Rashid 2007-Jan-24 05:29:00
when tried to open the page I got this message.

  The Plug In found but an error in the Plug In has occured.

  Regards,

  Mahmood
  Interactive Media, Dubai

Pat Swovelin <#removed#> wrote:
          Peter O'Donnell wrote:
> Hi everybody
>
> It snowed yesterday, I couldn't resist.
>
> http://www.ireland360.com/PANORAMA/SnowToppedPeaks/Index.html
>
> Have a look at the full screen flash - comments would be welcome.

With FF2 on a Win XP Pro machine at 1024x768 with multiple tabs open the
bottom text is cut off in the Flash version whereas in the QT version
the normal vertical scroll bar is available (because the page is longer
than the viewport) and I can scroll to read it. In the Flash version I
can't wheel scroll down but I can wheel-click and drag the page down.

> Also I need a new tripod - so please feel free to click on the ads
>
> Kind regards
>
> Peter

Pat Swovelin
Cool Guy @ Large