Sender:- AYRTON - (avi)
Date/Time:2007-Feb-20 22:22:00
Subject:Re: Carnival at Rio de Janeiro / Brazil

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Carnival at Rio de Janeiro / Brazil - AYRTON - (avi) 2007-Feb-20 22:22:00
On 20/02/2007, at 15:54, Mahmood Rashid wrote:

> Hi Ayrton,
> Fantastic job my friend.

Thanks

> Special thanks to your wife. Happy to see her in a supporting role.

She's just GREAT and it's like another eye looking around during time
I'm shooting besides recording everything in Video with Sound too.
Sometimes she tells me to look at something happening at another spot
so make things easier for me.

> Before posting message I already seen all your VR's. In such a
> crowd place to shoot and get beautifull results, Well done.

Keep returning back cause there's more everyday and tomorrow more
yet  :-)

> I would like to ask you that how you shot above the eye level.

Home made monopod

> Camera and lens type used.

Nikon D80 + sometimes the 10.5mm nikkor lens or 8mm sigma lens

> And also how much time to stitch the Vr's.

it depends on how complex is the scene ...

THANKS

Ayrton