Sender:Markus Altendorff
Date/Time:2007-Mar-28 07:31:00
Subject:Re: problems entering personal details on WWP project

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: problems entering personal details on WWP project Markus Altendorff 2007-Mar-28 07:31:00
Ingemar Bergmark wrote:

> --- In #removed# <mailto:wwp%40yahoogroups.com>, "Philip
> Giles" <philip@...> wrote:
>  >
>  > When I click the edit button the pop up wind appears but there is
>  > nowhere to enter any text - it is simply a plain grey box with
>  > a 'Save' and 'Undo' button!
>  >

> I had the same problem. I was using IE7 on WinXP, and there seems to be
> some incompatibility with IE7....
>
> I installed Firefox 2.0 and was able to enter my text...

Thanks for reporting! I just checked, seems like i had a missing "close
bracket" in the tag right before the textarea (which should have caused
the markup to break in any browser...). Fixed! Should work now in IE7, too.

Looks like IE7 doesn't try to "understand" the markup (which is actually
great for debugging), while Firefox and Safari are much more forgiving
in that regard.

-Markus