Sender:Andrei Bodrov
Date/Time:2007-Apr-01 20:12:00
Subject:Re : Re: problems entering personal details on WWP project

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re : Re: problems entering personal details on WWP project Andrei Bodrov 2007-Apr-01 20:12:00
Hello Markus,

Wednesday, March 28, 2007, 10:31:41 AM, you wrote:
> Thanks for reporting! I just checked, seems like i had a missing "close
> bracket" in the tag right before the textarea (which should have caused
> the markup to break in any browser...). Fixed! Should work now in IE7, too.
I tried to modify URL (WebsiteURL), widow is opens, but data is
not save. JS error is "Object expected".

Ah! I found it ;)

<FORM ID="form_WebsiteURL" ACTION="javascript:validate_WebsiteURL();"
METHOD="POST" ENCTYPE="application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
class="textinputbox"
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">

Again missed bracket in the tag FORM...

with best regards,
Andrei Bodrov

--