Sender:Bo Lorentzen
Date/Time:2007-Apr-14 03:39:00
Subject:RE: sphericals

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: sphericals Bo Lorentzen 2007-Apr-14 03:39:00
There is a few suggestions on my website at www.bophoto.com/lessons

However there are several way of getting a spherical,

shooting multible cylinders, down, normal and up then put them together..
Nurcan at www.turkishpanorama.com does this very nicely with a Canon A
series camera.

You can also shoot 2 or more shots with a spherical lens like the Nikon
FC-E9.

and you can shoot 4 around and one up and one down with a lens like the
Nikon 10.5mm  on a SLR.

It really depends on your use and taste in photography.

Hope this helps.

  Bo