Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Jun-30 22:27:00
Subject:Re: Missing +/- buttons

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Missing +/- buttons Landis 2004-Jun-30 22:27:00
>I can provide an AppleScript that will scan a set of movies
>(QuicktimeVR included) and dump a delimited report out with properties
>like dimensions if it would help.
>
>-R
>
>PS, I'm hoping to have my submissions ready tomorrow - I was out of
>town for a week following the solstice so lost that time, and have been
>slammed at the office since. I'm expected to provide a pano from the
>North Rim of the Grand Canyon, though I also shot at Zion Canyon, as
>well as the SpaceShipOne launch in Mojave.

Re: SpaceShipOne
I was SO close to going to that after my trip to Yosemite.  Would
have made for a very long day though.  Still, I should have gone.
Can't wait to see this one!

I'm good on the AppleScripts right now, but I appreciate it.  The
time consuming thing is generally not a problem when people follow
directions.  With your script I'd still have to compare it to the
database.  If I look by hand, I might as well not use the script, if
I make AS look thru the database, I'd have to code that.  I think
we're good.  Thanks anyway.

-Landis