Sender:Mark D. Fink
Date/Time:2007-Jul-02 18:06:00
Subject:RE: Uploading panos (late...)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Uploading panos (late...) Mark D. Fink 2007-Jul-02 18:06:00
Landis,

Thanks ever so much!

Mark

www.pinnacle-vr.com <http://www.pinnacle-vr.com/>

www.northernlight.net <http://www.northernlight.net/>

-----Original Message-----
From: #removed# [mailto:#removed#] On Behalf Of
Landis
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 1:16 PM
To: #removed#

>Hi,
>
>I just got back from Greece early this morning, and so have missed the
>deadline for uploading panos. When will the server be opened again for
>latecomers such as myself?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Mark

Mark (and anyone else wishing it),

I'm forming a late edit list now and will open the server again after
we finish editing the initial publication. Anyone who's already
requested it is on my list (including Mark now). I'll send an email
to those who've requested it and another to the list letting you all
know when this happens. Should be by 4 July and allow through the
following weekend.

-Landis