Sender:Richard Crowest
Date/Time:2007-Sep-22 11:55:00
Subject:Re:On understanding 'sustenance'

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re:On understanding 'sustenance' Richard Crowest 2007-Sep-22 11:55:00
> Posted by: "beeloba" #removed#   beeloba
> Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:53 pm (PST)
>
> here is my temp link for this event.
> http://tinyurl.com/3b3dez
>
> Is there anyone who can tell me if my Title and my text in English is
> understandable to you.

The only word I have a little difficulty with is "temporal". I know
what it means, but it doesn't quite make sense in this context. It's
also a bit odd being an adjective when the other two are nouns. If
I've correctly understood what you're getting at, I might suggest
"the spiritual, the temporal and our heritage" - they certainly make
sense as things that could sustain one.

Hope that helps a little!

Nice balanced exposure, by the way - did you shoot more than one
exposure of each shot?

Richard