Sender:Bo Lorentzen
Date/Time:2007-Dec-23 22:48:00
Subject:RE: A few intermediate statistics, and a reminder...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: A few intermediate statistics, and a reminder... Bo Lorentzen 2007-Dec-23 22:48:00
Marcus?

Thank you.  3900 is a amazing amount of panoramas (even if it is now 3905)

I imagine that many visitors to the site have different experiences because
they manage to travle thorugh the world and the panorama collection through
different paths - paths that other people might not follow.

Maybe in the future a kind of 3D map display showing what is "up ahead"
might be interesting - letting people travle sideways or diagonally through
multible events??

   Bo