Sender:Markus Altendorff
Date/Time:2008-Jan-02 07:41:00
Subject:Re: Get Ready for the Wrinkle

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Get Ready for the Wrinkle Markus Altendorff 2008-Jan-02 07:41:00
--- Caroling Geary <#removed#> wrote:

> I'm starting to look at the entries and I don't see
> "special
> recognition". Am I missing it or did you decide not
> to do that?

I'm not sure, since both Don and Landis had a lot of
things happening during this WWP and we didn't get to
talk/write much about that. I think it's a nice idea,
though so far, there's no mechanism in place to add
such a thing to the webpages directly. Given a little
time i can add one. Maybe some little badge? A
stopwatch? A clock face with a big arrow pointing to
the 6:08 mark? (kind of like the loudspeaker symbol in
the thumbnails? except possibly a little bit more
visible?) I've done some preparations in the database
to accomodate such a thing, but it's taking some time
to "teach an old server new tricks" ;)

So, from me, it's a resounding and confident ... "uh,
maybe, maybe not" ;)

-Markus

      Jetzt Mails schnell in einem Vorschaufenster ?berfliegen. Dies und viel mehr bietet das neue Yahoo! Mail - www.yahoo.de/mail