Sender:Victor
Date/Time:2008-Feb-04 05:35:00
Subject:Re: Theme

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Theme Victor 2008-Feb-04 05:35:00
> --- In #removed#, Ed Bigelow <ebig_foto@...> wrote:
>
> Hmmm. I might suggest that anyone take a theme wherever it leads
> them without speaking for someone else.

Everyone "goes their own way" ... let's see, we do that once a year
already ... think "best of" panoramas ??

:-)

Personally ... as we've already done "Water", and someone just
suggested "Wind" and, if I'm not mistaken, perhaps "Fire" was
mentioned, I think we should top off the "elementals" in due course
over some of the upcoming events.  Since we have water, I think
bringing "Earth, Wind and Fire" (no, not the musical group for those
old enough to remember) into the themes somewhere would be nice.

Victor