Sender:gloria rodriguez
Date/Time:2008-Feb-04 13:38:00
Subject:Re: Theme

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Theme gloria rodriguez 2008-Feb-04 13:38:00
I agree with the "elements" proposal.
  Have a great week!
  Gloria

Victor <#removed#> wrote:
          > --- In #removed#, Ed Bigelow <ebig_foto@...> wrote:
>
> Hmmm. I might suggest that anyone take a theme wherever it leads
> them without speaking for someone else.

Everyone "goes their own way" ... let's see, we do that once a year
already ... think "best of" panoramas ??

:-)

Personally ... as we've already done "Water", and someone just
suggested "Wind" and, if I'm not mistaken, perhaps "Fire" was
mentioned, I think we should top off the "elementals" in due course
over some of the upcoming events. Since we have water, I think
bringing "Earth, Wind and Fire" (no, not the musical group for those
old enough to remember) into the themes somewhere would be nice.

Victor

"Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends." (John 15:13 - NASB)"Il n'y a pas de plus grand amour que de donner sa vie pour ses amis." (Jean 15:13 - LSG)"Nessuno dimostra amore pi? grande di chi d? la propria vita per gli amici." (Giovanni 15:13 - ITA-IBS)"El amor m?s grande que uno puede tener es dar su vida por sus amigos." (Juan 15:13 - DHH)