Sender:Dean Karam
Date/Time:2004-Jul-07 19:42:00
Subject:Re: Participant Index - Thumbnail list

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Participant Index - Thumbnail list Dean Karam 2004-Jul-07 19:42:00
 Thank you Landis and Dave from 360TX as well,

Dave is right, Iolani Palace is not on the UNESCO list, I explain on my website http://www.vthawaii.com/index_unesco.html . Three Hawaiian nomination (one inscribed 1987) for tentative list is on my website previously done.
UNESCO World Heritageby ALOHA DEANThere are 754 officially designated UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The sites have been selected by the World Heritage Committee of UNESCO (the United Nations Educational, Cultural, and Scientific Organization). Hawaiian Nominations from the Tentative List are:

   Hawaii Haleakala National Park [added 22 Aug 83]
   Hawaii Volcanoes National Park INSCRIBED  1987
   Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park

Regards,

Dean

PS. Thanks for Thumbnail list

Landis <#removed#> wrote:
>Just a question ,..is the website finish now (my name is not on the
>Participant Index - Thumbnail  list)
>second, week ago I email to Don my 14 QTVR in full screen from 3
>Hawaii tentative list, one inscribed on
>
>http://www.vthawaii.com/index_unesco.html
>
>Maybe somebody want to preview great site from Hawaii islands.
>
>Regards Dean
>vthawaii.com

I thought it was finished.  I've got one or two more to tidy up, but
we're pretty much done for this one.

I didn't realize your site was on the tentative list.  Which one is
it (Haleakala National Park, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, or
Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park)?  Send me an email
(#removed#) and I'll put the indication on it for a tentative
site.

Your thumbnail is on page 3 of the thumbnail index:

http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp604/AlphaThumbIndex3.html

and your panorama is at:

http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp604/html/DeanKaramehmedovic.html

-Landis