Sender:jean-guy lathuilière
Date/Time:2008-Feb-07 16:26:00
Subject:Re: Sigma 4.5mm Fisheye Lens on Nikon D300 ( Panorama Sample made with 3 pictures ).

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Sigma 4.5mm Fisheye Lens on Nikon D300 ( Panorama Sample made with 3 pictures ). jean-guy lathuilière 2008-Feb-07 16:26:00
Hi Roberto !

Thanks for all these precise explanations and for links: it shall be
very useful for many of us !!!
This lens looks great ... and cheap.

Shall anyone try it with Canon EOS 5 D ?

Have a nice time on next week end during your camping days testing
this Sigma lens ( what about  weather in Mexico
now compared with our cold european winter ??? )

Regards, Jean Guy

Le 6 f?vr. 08 ? 08:43, Roberto Gomez Torres a ?crit :