Sender:Nick
Date/Time:2008-Apr-14 17:15:00
Subject:Re: Beginnings - A World Wide Panorama - is online

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Beginnings - A World Wide Panorama - is online Nick 2008-Apr-14 17:15:00
Hi Markus and Admins

I just wanted to personaly thank you all for orgainzing and running
the WWP. I have had a lot of fun over the last couple of years,
coming up with an idea for the theme, having a deadline to shot,
stich and upload. So thanks.

Nick

PS I noticed when the panorama is uploading it says "Loading image ..
Please wait" nice addition.

--- In #removed#, "Markus Altendorff" <panoramas_de@...>