Sender:Mark D. Fink
Date/Time:2008-May-27 13:33:00
Subject:Re: Phone Call from ZKM

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Phone Call from ZKM Mark D. Fink 2008-May-27 13:33:00
Do we need to have a list of which VR's were actually projected, or is it
enough that they appear to have taken every image from WWP and downloaded
them to their servers with the intent to display them? I don't know if this
example fits, but if someone stole 20 paintings from a gallery, but only
"displayed" three of them, would they only be liable for the theft of the
three that they displayed, or all 20? It seems to me that they would clearly
be liable for the theft of all 20 of the paintings. Their claim that they
have over 2,000 VR images clearly shows that they downloaded and modified
just about everyone's VR's and were at least prepared to display them all.

Willy - was the choice of which VR's to display up to the organizers, or was
it up to the attendees? I couldn't tell from the video.

Thanks,

Mark

www.nyc.360cities.net <http://www.nyc.360cities.net/>

www.pinnacle-vr.com <http://www.pinnacle-vr.com/>