Sender:internet
Date/Time:2008-May-27 15:29:00
Subject:Any German's willing to do some research at Globorama?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Any German's willing to do some research at Globorama? internet 2008-May-27 15:29:00
Alex's question is very valid. It's the best to know which pano's have
been used for the project, so that we know who's a 'victim'.
Are there WWP-members in the area of the ZKM? So they can visit the
exhibition and take notes of every pano?

Also I found this page about Globorama:
http://www.zkm.de/panoramafestival/index.php?option=com_content&task...

Fortunately there's a small line about WWP:
The project shows image material form the World Wide Panorama Project.
Unfortunately it's without our consent and without URL!

Any Germans who are willing to do some research at Globorama?