Sender:caroling
Date/Time:2008-May-27 14:55:00
Subject:Re: Phone Call from ZKM

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Phone Call from ZKM caroling 2008-May-27 14:55:00
Willy said:

>  The Globorama was  always active  for about 20
> min  and then  another 20 min different projects were presented on
> that  screen.

Hmm. Different projects? Willy I know how hard it is to be on the spot for a
limited time and I greatly appreciate the data you got. Now asking another
question: did you notice what the different projects were? If they were
hijacked, how do we know if ZKM isn't under liability or legal actions already?
Or alternatively, those projects might be unaware that their content has been
stolen. If I spoke or read German, I would try to look for publicity for future
events. Or reviews of the previous ones. There might be mention of different
content and projects of the Globorama. Our position could be strengthened by
joining with similar projects. If the other projects were advertisements or
promotions, that would be informative too.

By the way, someone suggested making this list private. I think it has to remain
open for the public and especially WWP members who aren't yet on the list.
However, it would be easy to set up a Yahoo group list specifically for WWP
developers, limited to those involved before 2007, whose panoramas have been
stolen. There is a poll feature and we could take all suggestions for poll items
and enter them. However, setting up a meaningful poll is not easy. In general, I
think the goal should be to find what issues we all agree on. For those with
differences, we have to figure out alternative solutions.

--
Caroling, www.wholeo.net