Sender:Tamas D.Varga
Date/Time:2008-Jun-08 17:19:00
Subject:Re: To the Members of the WWP - action please, before it is too late

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: To the Members of the WWP - action please, before it is too late Tamas D.Varga 2008-Jun-08 17:19:00
--- In #removed#, "Roberto Gomez Torres" <roberto@...> wrote:

> I complete agree with Tamas comments like:
>
> "I am not sure time is our best friend in this case... reading between
> the lines of the latest note by Mr.Lintermann the behavior of the
> Infringe-O-Rama people is dilatory."
>
> I have not see any real effort to negotiate and any real offer for the
> damage done from the Globorama people posted on this list.

  * Exactly this is what I have been missing and that was the reason to
formulate my letter

> Also I think Mr. Lintermann should know ( if he by this time has not
> realize ) the not all of us are represented by the Yuval Leavy
commission.

  * The separate list has its own benefits, no doubt about it, but is
not representative of all of the WWP shooters and we still do not know
how many of us are affected

> I wonder, how much time as a "group" should be consider before going
other
> routes like the printed press or online media to let know everybody
the
> copyright infringement we have been suffering. One more week, two
weeks, one
> month, another WWP event ?

  * I can wait one week only. See if they deliver what was requested
and ACTION. We have the power of online / offline media and hope to
have the support of the initiators of WWP as well...