Sender:caroling
Date/Time:2008-Jun-10 15:37:00
Subject:Re: Don's essay on ELEVATION

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Don's essay on ELEVATION caroling 2008-Jun-10 15:37:00
Mine were shot in landscape and do not overlap. What I'm thinking now is that
the radius differed, since the perimeter was a square. The four middle shots
were closer to the center and the four corner shots were farther away. Also, the
shots were hand held, no tripod, and probably were not perfectly perpendicular
to the radius to the center of the building, especially at the corners. Also I
didn't keep the horizon in the middle. Not much control there. Wish I could go
back and try it again, but that's not possible. I will try it now with another
circle to verify the 17%. That sounds great.

--
Caroling, www.wholeo.net