Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2008-Jun-17 16:15:00
Subject:Re: where were you May 29?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: where were you May 29? Landis 2008-Jun-17 16:15:00
I wasn't having quite as relaxing a time as Don, but was pretty much
cut off from the internet while working on several tests to finish
off my 'Career Pilot Program' (see my Beginnings contribution:
<http://tinyurl.com/5uu9oa>).

I'm proud to say that I've passed all my checkrides and am now a
Certificated Flight Instructor (CFI, MEI, CFII, AGI, IGI,... esq,
pdq, asap).

I'm also looking for a flying job so I'll be a little less active
during the next event, but I'll certainly be looking for an elevated
viewpoint!

-Landis