Sender:Alex Makienko
Date/Time:2004-Jul-28 15:18:00
Subject:Re: Future of the World Wide Panorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Future of the World Wide Panorama Alex Makienko 2004-Jul-28 15:18:00
I think Kathy's idea is great. One of the options is to make one of the WWPs
(December?) an annual where everyone may send his own "pano of the year"
without any limitations. This will not require an extra efforts and extra
resources from Don, Landis and WWP team.

In addition to this issue I would like to propose some more items for a
further discussion:

1. It will be probably usefull to have a kind of "web pano ring". Most of us
(I guess everyone) have a panoramic website or a webpage - personal or
business. Any kind of cross-links to the friends and colleagues will help
each site to be more visible. What do you think about that?

2. I am going to deliver a new version of my website which will replace the
current beta-version. I plan to have there a "guest page" and would be glad
offering everyone of you to be my guest with your best panoramas. I have
enough web space to share it with you without any extra efforts from your
side (just send me your pano and description). I plan to complete the main
job in a few days and will send a special invitation when everything is up
and running.

3. Later on (probably mid- or late-August) I plan to launch a VR-forum on my
site. If you like this idea please let me know.

I appreciate any feedback and would be happy to participate any efforts
helping us to promote the pano art.

Cheers,
Alex Makienko
www.dimensions360.com