Sender:jesselee
Date/Time:2004-Jul-29 12:25:00
Subject:Re: WWP themes

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP themes jesselee 2004-Jul-29 12:25:00
I think it's a good suggestion!

Besides Adele's Birthday Party, don't forget those children living under the smoke of wars, living under starvation, those who have no birthday gifts......

Let our fisheyes tell the world, they need food, they need books, they need birthday cards, they need peace and happyness.

Sincerely,

Jesse Lee

www.chinavr.net