Sender:Romuald/hd
Date/Time:2004-Jul-29 17:17:00
Subject:Re: Future of the World Wide Panorama - Themes

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Future of the World Wide Panorama - Themes Romuald/hd 2004-Jul-29 17:17:00
Harald Walker a *crit :

> Charles Carstensen wrote:
>
> > Tito Dupret said it best with the idea of "Families of the world".
> > People at the time of a solstice could draw public interest, possibly
> > to a greater degree than places.

I like this subject/title

> True, but people photos involve privacy issues/laws and in most
> countries you need a written permission for publication.

If you are accepted in the intimacy of a family to shoot a pano, it will not be
too difficult to ask for some more permission.
If this is too difficult, let's name the wwp, " private places of life ", and
let the author include or not some people on the pano.

Something have been tried some years ago :
http://www.nabo.nu
But no luck for Hans Asmussen who founded this project, I've been the only one
to participate, with a fce8 :-(

Romuald