Sender:Alex Makienko
Date/Time:2004-Aug-01 15:37:00
Subject:Re: copyright - postscript - maybe more

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: copyright - postscript - maybe more Alex Makienko 2004-Aug-01 15:37:00
Dave, I like this idea. Let's listen what Don says and if he likes the idea
too I may try to contact this guy (in Russian if nessesary) and invite him
to the club. I also have a special interest because there are just a fews
websites dedicated to the Canadian nature and Sergey's former site had
plenty of pictures of this kind. I may support him in building a new website
and hope some other Canadian photographers may join us. Anyway it may be one
more channel to promote the pano art.

Alex