Sender:Carl von Einem
Date/Time:2008-Jul-02 08:24:00
Subject:Re: comments (was: stats for discussion)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: comments (was: stats for discussion) Carl von Einem 2008-Jul-02 08:24:00
I agree with Kathy and begin to like the idea of making comments
available. I think there is another good point for this (very elegant)
implementation: it would allow the members to update the caption, e.g. a
URL in one of my events is broken and I would like to tell what happened
to that project since it was published.

I also like the 'pano of the day' as we have it now but we maybe could
have another RSS feed for new comments. Would that make sense?

Carl

Posted by: "Kathy Wheeler"