Sender:Nick
Date/Time:2008-Jul-02 14:36:00
Subject:Re: comments (was: stats for discussion)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: comments (was: stats for discussion) Nick 2008-Jul-02 14:36:00
Yeah I would like to have comments on my panos. I enjoy the feed back
I get on Youtube, so I would like the same here. Kathy you make great
points, I think each user should have a choice as to wether or not to
have comments, because not everyone will won't them. Also it should
be opt in, so that by default there are no comments, and the user has
to click on the button to allow commments.

Of course implementing comments all comes down resorces ect to make
it happen.

Nick